Only 16% of finance shared services professionals are pursuing a scaled automation strategy — however 67% of finance shared service leaders voted process excellence, data analytics, RPA and automation as skills are being prioritized for upskilling and new hires in their finance shared service centers.
With process automation, you can improve the job satisfaction of your team by allowing them to focusing on value-added activities work deliver better work/life balance and avoid needing to increase staffing during a difficult job market – all while delivering more accurate results, faster, to the business. However, when a staggering 84% of financial shared service leaders are still not tackling scaled end-to-end process automation then there’s unlikely to be any real return on investment when automating manual labor intensive, repetitive processes. It means these leaders aren’t qualifying or quantify the hours being spent, tracking the technology being utilized. Nor are they proving to senior leadership the is the feasibility of automation? What is the estimated potential ROI from automating the processes? Then, you can develop a strategic and collaborative approach that works in conjunction with your current finance technology to drive strategic outcomes.
This December 9, join UHY, Redwood Software, and The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network to discuss how a comprehensive transformation plan can help your team hit efficacy and cost savings goals.
- Understand why traditional approaches to automation haven’t delivered the bandwidth your team expected
- Learn how to minimize the end-of-period crunch by continuously executing accounting tasks throughout the month, allowing you to build upon your current platform investment
- Discover the “insanity” of creating more work when you implement a new automated process or solution – and how to avoid doing so
- Learn how to scale your organization, improve efficiency and compliance and deliver more accurate results faster to the business
- Discover the value of an effective change management program with employees in implementing process automation
Attendees will also receive the joint SSON and Redwood Software industry report paper produced Q3 of 2021 “Ending the Automation Insanity.”